Reasons why YOU should start to write articles NOW:
Written articles, when used in business marketing, is a way to expose your products and services to a great number of potential clients and it is inexpensively easy. Most website owners and article directories look for free content. When you submit articles as free content to article directories, you gain publicity, for free. This is beneficial for both you and the directories. Let me give you other reasons why you need to market with your articles:
1. Website traffic. Place your articles on your own webpage but don’t forget to put a short description, the keywords, a simple bio and how you would like your articles to be used, sort of a guideline.
2. Expertise. Submit articles that you are confident to write about. This will give you an opportunity to be known as an expert in your field.
3. Authority. A published author has more authority and influence to others. That’s what you can become.
4. Marketing. The bio that is submitted with your article can create traffic for your webpage. Plus, you can include links to affiliate sites, your products or services and similar stuff in that bio.
5. New client. There is a big chance that you can find new subscribers and clients and a possibility to sell your product.
6. Material. You will have extra material to provide to clients or your network.
7. Recognition. This will be the start for you to be recognized on the web as word about you and your articles get known to many.
8. Paid articles. When you have been recognized, you will start receiving requests to write articles or more than that, get paid for writing.
9. More money. You can incorporate Google Ad Sense words to your articles to make more money.
Techniques and Tips to Writing Good Articles
Creative Writing Tips
Writing is one form of personal pay for essay reddit expression. But creative writing is another thing. It is a skill that you need to master, just like any other skill. It has its own principles of constructions requirements that needs to be learned before one can call himself a creative writer. With consistent training and practice, you can master the “art” of creative writing.